Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
- Boating in the Mattupetty dam
- Trekking and camping
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English / Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes EP / CP Meal plans
- If Houseboat is included in your package its exclusively for your family with all meals which includes Welcome Drink, Snacks, Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Mineral water etc.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver).
- During off season, if available (A/C Indica) will be upgraded to any one of these vehicle – Indigo or Verito or Logan or Etios or Dzire.
- A knowledgeable tourist guide-cum-driver throughout the journey who could communicate you in either English or Hindi.
- Other expenses such as fuel charge, Bata for the driver, parking fees, toll charges and other interstate charges.
- Sightseeing to the tourist places mentioned in your travel itinerary that wholly depend on the date and time of your arrival.
- Air-conditioned cabs for your transportation purposes during off-seasons. Special provisions to upgrade your vehicle to larger vehicles like Swift Dzire, Logan, Etios, Indigo or Verito from Indica if available.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Elephant ride & Boating charges & forest entrance charge in Thekkady (pay directly).
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- If the package is for two adults, Extra person/children will not be allowed.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on Xmas & New year Eve (Pay Directly) as per hotel policy.
- Activities listed other than in the itinerary.
- Other miscellaneous expenses for personal requirements and outlays such as mineral water, insurance, telephone charges, tips and any sorts of portages at either hotels or airports.
- Amusement park entry fees and charges for elephant rides. Moreover, the charges for boating and entering the forest limits of Thekkady that needs to be paid directly at the ticket counters.
- Depending on the terms and conditions of the hotel/resort you are staying in, the payment for any sort of Mandatory Gala Dinner during New Year Eve and Xmas. They can be paid directly.
|1||Munnar||Budget Hotels||Deluxe Room|
|2||Munnar||Budget Hotels||Deluxe Room|
Terms & Conditions
- Apart from your lunch and dinner, we will not be having any other hidden charges.
- As far as the low temperatures of the tourist places such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kodaikanal and Ooty are concerned, the rooms allotted in the resorts/hotels will not be air-conditioned.
- On the occasion of any sudden strikes or bandh, the company is obliged to arrange other alternatives.