Strengthen the bond while you witness a wide spectrum of packages which includes luxury tours, sightseeing packages, tea estate tour, and several others. Pick up any of the Munnar honeymoon tours, be it the budget one or a tour to its natural splendors, all of them are well-curated with a perfect balance of leisure and eye-pleasing vistas which will just make your honeymoon even more romantic. So, leave behind the basics and stroll through the lush greens and scenic wonders of Munnar with your partner!
- Misty Hills
- Tea Plantations
- Honeymoon Photo Shoot
- Vintage Sightseeing @ Cochin
Start from Bangalore early morning, our driver will pick you up form Bangalore home and drive to Mysore. Enroute visit Srirangapatna – Tippu Sultan�s Palace and Fort. On arrival, check-in to your hotel in Mysore and later at evening visits the sound and light fountains at Brindavan Gardens. Back to your hotel overnight stay in Mysore.
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Wayanad. On the way you will be delighted with the mesmerizing sight of Ghat road and glimpse of the legend chain tree. On arrival check-in to the hotel/resort. Afternoon Visit the Banasura Sagar Dam – the largest earth dam in India and the second largest of its kind in Asia, Pazhassi Raja Tomb, Pazhassi Raja museum at Mananthavady and Kuruvadweep – a series of islands formed on the Kabini river. Overnight stay at hotel/resort at Wayanad
Morning after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Wayanad visiting the Muthanga – ecotourism centre in Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Jain temple at Sultan Bathery, Edakkal Caves – the Neolithic cave site of Edakkal , Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal. Back to the hotel/resort overnight at Wayanad
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel, as this will be the last day of your trip, we suggest that you plan your day as per the time you wish to leave. If you love trekking we suggest climbing the highest peak in Wayanad, the Chembra Peak or visit Meenmutty Falls. Once you are ready to leave, the driver will drive you back to your home in Bangalore.
End of tour services.
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English / Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes EP / CP Meal plans
- If Houseboat is included in your package its exclusively for your family with all meals which includes Welcome Drink, Snacks, Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Mineral water etc.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver).
- During off season, if available (A/C Indica) will be upgraded to any one of these vehicle – Indigo or Verito or Logan or Etios or Dzire.
- A knowledgeable tourist guide-cum-driver throughout the journey who could communicate you in either English or Hindi.
- Other expenses such as fuel charge, Bata for the driver, parking fees, toll charges and other interstate charges.
- Sightseeing to the tourist places mentioned in your travel itinerary that wholly depend on the date and time of your arrival.
- Air-conditioned cabs for your transportation purposes during off-seasons. Special provisions to upgrade your vehicle to larger vehicles like Swift Dzire, Logan, Etios, Indigo or Verito from Indica if available.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Elephant ride & Boating charges & forest entrance charge in Thekkady (pay directly).
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- If the package is for two adults, Extra person/children will not be allowed.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on Xmas & New year Eve (Pay Directly) as per hotel policy.
- Activities listed other than in the itinerary.
- Other miscellaneous expenses for personal requirements and outlays such as mineral water, insurance, telephone charges, tips and any sorts of portages at either hotels or airports.
- Amusement park entry fees and charges for elephant rides. Moreover, the charges for boating and entering the forest limits of Thekkady that needs to be paid directly at the ticket counters.
- Depending on the terms and conditions of the hotel/resort you are staying in, the payment for any sort of Mandatory Gala Dinner during New Year Eve and Xmas. They can be paid directly.
|1||Munnar||Blossom Hills Resort||Mountain View Room with Balcony|
|2||Munnar||Blossom Hills Resort||Mountain View Room with Balcony|
Terms & Conditions
- Apart from your lunch and dinner, we will not be having any other hidden charges.
- As far as the low temperatures of the tourist places such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kodaikanal and Ooty are concerned, the rooms allotted in the resorts/hotels will not be air-conditioned.
- On the occasion of any sudden strikes or bandh, the company is obliged to arrange other alternatives.