Book wayanad sightseeing places , enjoy the nature
Pick Up from Majestic in Bangalore at 06:00 AM, and proceed to Wayanad (275 Kms. / 6 Hrs.). Reach Wayanad by around 12 Noon and go for sightseeing. Visit Banasura Sagar Dam – the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia where attractions include Boating and a Small Children’s Park. Later visit Wayanad Adventure Camp lying on the shores of the Karlad Lake. Activities here include Boating, Kayaking Etc… After sightseeing Check In at the hotel for 01 Night. Overnight stay at Wayanad
By around 09:00 AM, Check Out and go for sightseeing. Visit Edakkal Caves – which can be reached by around 1 Hr. Uphill Trek from Edakkal. Inside the caves are stone age carvings believed to be dating to at least 5000 BC, indicating the presence of a prehistoric civilization in this region. Visit Kanthanpara Waterfalls, a quaint little waterfall in Wayanad, famous for its secluded nad serene vibe. The cool, sparkling waters at this lesser known destination is sure to soothe all who wish to rejuvenate in a silent environment. Surrounded by beautiful greenery on all sides, it is worth spending a day picknicking in the calming embrace of nature or Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary – Elephants roam freely here and tigers are sighted occasionally as well. Various species of deer, monkeys and birds also live here. The Reserve is also home to a profusion of birds, butterflies and insects. By 04:00 Pm, proceed to Bangalore. Drop Back to Majestic in Bangalore before 10:00 PM.
- Above mentioned accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English / Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Above mentioned accommodation includes EP / CP Meal plans
- If Houseboat is included in your package its exclusively for your family with all meals which includes Welcome Drink, Snacks, Tea, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Mineral water etc.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll, Parking, Road tax, Fuel charge, Interstate charges.
- Sightseeing will be applicable only mentioned in the itinerary as per your arrival time. (Covering sightseeing depends upon your time management. you can also manage the time by discussion with the driver).
- During off season, if available (A/C Indica) will be upgraded to any one of these vehicle – Indigo or Verito or Logan or Etios or Dzire.
- A knowledgeable tourist guide-cum-driver throughout the journey who could communicate you in either English or Hindi.
- Other expenses such as fuel charge, Bata for the driver, parking fees, toll charges and other interstate charges.
- Sightseeing to the tourist places mentioned in your travel itinerary that wholly depend on the date and time of your arrival.
- Air-conditioned cabs for your transportation purposes during off-seasons. Special provisions to upgrade your vehicle to larger vehicles like Swift Dzire, Logan, Etios, Indigo or Verito from Indica if available.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Elephant ride & Boating charges & forest entrance charge in Thekkady (pay directly).
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- If the package is for two adults, Extra person/children will not be allowed.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on Xmas & New year Eve (Pay Directly) as per hotel policy.
- Activities listed other than in the itinerary.
- Other miscellaneous expenses for personal requirements and outlays such as mineral water, insurance, telephone charges, tips and any sorts of portages at either hotels or airports.
- Amusement park entry fees and charges for elephant rides. Moreover, the charges for boating and entering the forest limits of Thekkady that needs to be paid directly at the ticket counters.
- Depending on the terms and conditions of the hotel/resort you are staying in, the payment for any sort of Mandatory Gala Dinner during New Year Eve and Xmas. They can be paid directly.
|1||Munnar||Moonline Resort||Valley View Deluxe Room|
|2||Munnar||Moonline Resort||Valley View Deluxe Room|
|3||Thekkady||Camel Back||Deluxe Room|
Terms & Conditions
- Apart from your lunch and dinner, we will not be having any other hidden charges.
- As far as the low temperatures of the tourist places such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kodaikanal and Ooty are concerned, the rooms allotted in the resorts/hotels will not be air-conditioned.
- On the occasion of any sudden strikes or bandh, the company is obliged to arrange other alternatives.