Immerse yourself in the charms of Kerala with your partner on this holiday to Kerala, starting with a drive to Cochin.
Day 1 :
BANGALORE - MYSORE
Once you arrive at Bangalore,our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward journey to Mysuru, the erstwhile capital of Deccan Kings.On your way to Mysuru, stop at Srirengapatna to visit Renganathaswamy temple,Srirangapatna is also called Adhi Renga Kshetram, correlating to the origin of River Cauvery in this region. After vsiiting Srirengapatna temple, visit the fort,palace and palace owned by the Veteran King Tippu Sultan and proceed to Mysuru. After checking in and relaxing a while in the hotel, visit the popular Brindavan Garden attracting large number of tourists round the year. Overnight stay at Mysuru
Day 2 :
This day is for Mysuru sightseeing. Post breakfast, start your day with a visit to Chamundeeswari temple, the most revered sacred centre of Karnataka. Marvel the architectural grandeur of Mysore palace, the icon of Karnataka and the official residence of the King of Deccans. Also visit the Zoo and Sand Sculpture museum. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Myspre
Day 3 :
MYSORE - BANGALORE
Post breakfast our South tourism executive will accompany you to the airport according to your scheduled flight timing. Fly safe as you take back the most memorable memories with you.
- A knowledgeable tourist guide-cum-driver throughout the journey who could communicate you in either English or Hindi.
- Other expenses such as fuel charge, Bata for the driver, parking fees, toll charges and other interstate charges.
- Sightseeing to the tourist places mentioned in your travel itinerary that wholly depend on the date and time of your arrival.
- Air-conditioned cabs for your transportation purposes during off-seasons. Special provisions to upgrade your vehicle to larger vehicles like Swift Dzire, Logan, Etios, Indigo or Verito from Indica if available.
- Activities listed other than in the itinerary.
- Other miscellaneous expenses for personal requirements and outlays such as mineral water, insurance, telephone charges, tips and any sorts of portages at either hotels or airports.
- Amusement park entry fees and charges for elephant rides. Moreover, the charges for boating and entering the forest limits of Thekkady that needs to be paid directly at the ticket counters.
- Depending on the terms and conditions of the hotel/resort you are staying in, the payment for any sort of Mandatory Gala Dinner during New Year Eve and Xmas. They can be paid directly.
Budget hotel in cochin
Terms & Conditions
- Apart from your lunch and dinner, we will not be having any other hidden charges.
- As far as the low temperatures of the tourist places such as Munnar, Thekkady, Kodaikanal and Ooty are concerned, the rooms allotted in the resorts/hotels will not be air-conditioned.
- On the occasion of any sudden strikes or bandh, the company is obliged to arrange other alternatives.